We, at iNFOTYKE, are masters in software testing and hence we offer expert software testing services:
- Skilled to provide both manual as well as test automation services
- Potential to handle open source technologies as well as commercial tools
- Experts in using a wide range of tools for defect tracking, automation and test management
Your ideal software testing partner = iNFOTYKE
The software testing services offered at iNFOTYKE.
- Test Automation
- Accessibility Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
- System/Integration Testing
- Installation/Configuration Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
- Security Testing
- Defect Verification
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Regression Testing
- Automated Test Script Development Services
- Functional testing (Unit, Integration & System)
- GUI and Usability Testing
The software testing team at iNFOTYKE is proficient in.
- Performance testing
- Test consulting services
- Release testing
- Test Automation – Functional testing of flash applications
- Test automation – Installation testing
- Test automation – Redstone’s eggplant tool
- Assistance in migration from manual to automation testing
- Assistance in migration to open source testing tools
Software Testing Maintenance & Support Services.
iNFOTYKE also provides the following maintenance and support services in Software Testing:
- Continuous support (bug fixing, problems analysis and resolution and on-call support)
- Adaptive enhancements (modifications to support changes in requirements – either for your business or technically)
- Upgrades (new functionality/features)
- Technical Improvement (optimization restructuring/rewriting)
The software testing process at iNFOTYKE.
Software testing focuses primarily on evaluating or assessing product quality, which is realized through the following core practices:
- Find and document defects in software quality
- Offer advice on the perceived software quality
- Validate and prove the assumptions made in design and requirement specifications through concrete demonstration
- Validate that the software product works as designed
- Validate that the requirements are implemented appropriately
The levels of software testing.
- Independent stakeholder testing – Testing that is based on the needs and concerns of various stakeholders
- Unit testing – Unit testing focuses on verifying the smallest testable elements of the software
- Integration testing – To ensure that the components in the implementation model operate properly when combined to execute a use case
- System testing – Usually the target is the system’s end-to-end functioning elements
- Acceptance testing – To verify that the software is ready and that it can be used by end users to perform those functions and tasks for which the software was built.
Key measures of quality assurance software testing.
The key measures of a test include Coverage and Quality. Test Coverage is the measurement of testing completeness. It is based on the coverage of testing expressed by the coverage of test requirements and test cases or by the coverage of executed code. Test coverage includes requirements based coverage and code based coverage. Quality is a measure of the reliability, stability, and performance of the target-of-test (system or application-under-test). Quality is based on evaluating test results and analyzing change requests (defects) identified during testing.
Quality assurance software testing levels.
Testing is applied to different types of targets, in different stages or levels of work effort. These levels are distinguished typically by those roles that are best skilled to design and conduct the tests, and where techniques are most appropriate for testing at each level. It’s important to ensure that a balance of focus is retained across these different work efforts.
1. Developer testing:
Developer testing denotes the aspects of test design and implementation, most appropriate for the team of developers to undertake. In most cases, test execution initially occurs with the developer-testing group who designed and implemented the test but it is a good practice for the developers to create their tests in such a way so as to make them available to independent testing groups for execution.
2. Independent testing:
Independent testing denotes the test design and implementation most appropriately performed by someone who is independent from the team of developers. In most cases, test execution initially occurs with the independent testing group that designed and implemented the test, but the independent testers should create their tests to make them available to the developer testing groups for execution.
The benefits of outsourcing software testing services to iNFOTYKE:
- Certified and trained consultants
- Automation expertise
- Test data management expertise
- Services delivered within a quick turnaround time
- Engineering approach to software testing
- Flexibility – team size can be increased based on customer’s requirement
- Less hand holding and faster adaptability
- Experienced QA professionals
Outsourcing software testing services to iNFOTYKE will enable your company to concentrate on its core business activities while our testing experts handle your software testing work.